An Ipswich store is celebrating after being named top of the league for sales.
- Credit: Archant
Quiz fasion store is a real winner
The Quiz fashion shop in the town’s busy Tower Ramparts Shopping Centre is the company’s leading store in the East Anglia region.
Manager Jen Lloyd, who heads a ten-strong team, is delighted and said: “It’s a real feather in our caps and we’re performing very well. We’ve got a good team here.
“We have a good range and we do a lot for girls going to school prom events which are starting soon and those sorts of dresses are proving very popular.
“They’re starting to shop for them already and that’s definitely helped because we’re one of the few in the high street who really cater for that market.”
Quiz has been in Tower Ramparts for nearly five years and Jen has been in charge throughout and has spent 17 years in the retail sector.
Jen, from East Ipswich, added: “The outlook here in Tower Ramparts is very positive with new stores opening and footfall increasing.
- 1 Emergency road closure in place on busy Ipswich road
- 2 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 3 Will 'traditional' new homes at Ipswich Garden Suburb soon be obsolete?
- 4 Snow falls over Suffolk and more sub-zero temperatures to come
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 7 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 8 Drunk woman attacked former partner with knife
- 9 Surprise snowglobe gift leaves Harvey, 4, 'over the moon'
- 10 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
“Quiz are doing well right across the country which is helping. We have a fashionable quality product at a good price. It’s an exciting brand and that makes working for Quiz enjoyable and interesting.”
Mike Sorhaindo, manager of the Tower Ramparts Shopping Centre, said: “Quiz is an increasingly popular store and Jen has a great team there and they’re doing extremely well in what is a very competitive ladies fashion sector.
“Our footfall has increased tremendously over the last year to over five million and we have a good and improving mix of retailers here from big high street names to local independent businesses.
“We also have a major refurbishment planned which will make the centre an even more attractive destination, both for retailers and shoppers.”