Angel Nail and Beauty Clinic opens its doors in Carr Street
- Credit: Archant
Local commercial property agents Beane, Wass and Box have let 63 Carr Street, Ipswich to Sonal Patel, who has opened a new nail and beauty clinic, trading as Angel Beauty Salon.
This shop premises of around 656 sq ft. is within the pedestrianised section of Carr Street, immediately adjacent to Argos.
Mrs Patel said: “Nail and all beauty treatments are proving to be consistently popular. Our new premises in the town centre will provide us the opportunity to offer our clients a professional and immediate service.
“They can pop in, have their nails done and confidently walk out the door to carry on with their busy lifestyles.
“We also offer waxing, sunbeds, spray tans, pedicures and facials so we look forward to welcoming any new but also our established clients to our brand new beauty salon.”
You may also want to watch:
Richard Bertram, from Beane, Wass and Box said: “We are delighted to have successfully let another retail property in the town centre. Demand for properties in the area has increased and it is encouraging that Ipswich is still being seen as great town to open a new business. We wish Mrs Patel the very best of luck with her new business venture.”
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 5 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 6 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school