Genuine reviews from real customers
- Credit: Joanne Holmes
Attwells Solicitors has won the Feefo Gold Service award, an independent seal of excellence that recognises businesses for delivering exceptional experiences, as rated by its customers.
Created by Feefo, Trusted Service is awarded only to those businesses that use Feefo to collect genuine reviews and insights.
Those that meet the high standard, based on the number of reviews they have collected, and their average rating, receive the award. A badge of honour, this accreditation remains unique, as it is based purely on the interactions with real customers.
As all reviews are verified as genuine, the accreditation is a true reflection of a business’ commitment to outstanding service.
Attwells Solicitors met the criteria of collecting at least 50 reviews between January 2018 and December 31, 2018, with a Feefo service rating of between 4.5 and 5.0.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Attwell, managing partner of Ipswich-based Attwells Solicitors said: “We’re thrilled to receive this award from Feefo. It recognises how hard we’ve been working to give great experiences to all our customers, who are the most important judges of what we do. We’re committed to delivering the highest quality of service, so it’s important for us to listen, understand and respond to all our customers. Feefo enabled us to consistently improve throughout 2018 and now we’re looking forward to another successful year ahead.”
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 3 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 4 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 5 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 6 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections
- 10 Two cars crash in Crown Street, Ipswich