Brothers’ hair-raising feat
WOODBRIDGE: Three brothers who head up a Suffolk IT company will be sprouting a new look next month as they take on a charity challenge.
React Computer Partnership directors Francis, Alan and Richard Pledger will be growing moustaches during the 30 days of November as part of the Movember charity event which raises funds for two male cancers - testicular and prostate.
They are calling on other men to take part and are offering the prize of a new Netbook for the best tash.
Women can get involved by bringing this article to the attention of a male colleague or partner to see if they would be up for the challenge, which is in aid of St Elizabeth’s Hospice. The brothers will be raising funds for the hospice by charging each challenger �10 to enter.
All of the men at the React Team are taking part and will be Tweeting pictures of their own moustaches throughout November at Top Tash Progress.
You may also want to watch:
To take part, email firstname.lastname@example.org and pledge �10, then send React a picture to the same address of your top lip, clean shaven as at October 31 while holding up a copy of that day’s East Anglian Daily Times or Ipswich Evening Star.
Then take a second photo of the same top lip on December 1, again with a copy of the paper.
- 1 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer joins Ipswich bingo night
- 3 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 4 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 5 Why you should be heading to Beach Street this Saturday
- 6 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 7 Mum's pride as former Ipswich schoolboy named in Tokyo 2020 Olympics squad
- 8 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 9 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car
- 10 'I can't sleep' – Ipswich Hockey Club tired by ASB at new pitch
The brothers have lined up two judges - one from St Elizabeth’s Hospice and one from BBC Radio Suffolk - who will be looking at all the submitted pictures to decide who has the best Movember Moustache and the prize will be a brand new Acer Aspire Netbook complete with 1Gb RAM, a 250Gd Hard disk, a 10” screen and Windows 7.
If you’d like more information about React’s Movember exploits, take a look at their blog nojargonit.wordpress.com or their Facebook page facebook.com/reactcomputerpartnership