Burger fans’ wait nearly over as Byron reopens in Ipswich Buttermarket Centre
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
Popular burger restaurant Byron is about to reopen its restaurant in the Buttermarket Centre, Ipswich - meaning fans’ wait for their burger fix is almost over.
The restaurant, which has been closed since coronavirus lockdown, will reopen from Thursday, October 22, from 12pm to 10pm.
The upmarket hamburger chain has already reopened a number of its other branches, including those in Bury St Edmunds and Chelmsford.
Allan Hassell, Buttermarket Centre manager, said: “We are absolutely delighted to welcome this marvellous restaurant back to The Buttermarket, and just in time for the October Half Term. Byron has always been a firm favourite with locals and those who visit us from further afield, and I’m sure they will be thrilled with their return.”
MORE: The Burger Priest opens in Ipswich’s Buttermarket CentreThe restaurant is relaunching with a stripped-back menu of Byron favourites like the Byron and The B-Rex.
It will have Covid 19-safe settings in place, including operating increased cleaning, and there will be a digital menu downloadable from your smartphone.
You may also want to watch:
The Ipswich Byron restaurant will also offer home delivery via Deliveroo.
MORE: Kesgrave Kitchen prepares to reopenAnother burger restaurant, The Burger Priest, opened in the Buttermarket Centre in July, and Wagamama and Prezzo have also reopened. However, Coast to Coast confirmed closure of its restaurant in the centre in July.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 3 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 4 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 5 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 6 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert