Look inside beautiful £1.2million home with a pool near Felixstowe
- Credit: SAVILLS
A home with "superb equestrian facilities" and a swimming pool near Felixstowe has gone on the market for £1.2million.
Croft Farm, a period red brick farmhouse on Innocence Lane in Kirton, has five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and four reception rooms.
At the end of a long driveway the property is set in around 5.5 acres of land that includes several outbuildings, a heated outdoor swimming pool, meadows and woodland.
Praised for its "superb equestrian facilities", the property has stables, a tack room and a manège.
Property agent Peter Ogilvie said: “Croft Farm is a spacious property full of great character and charm, set in a secluded yet not isolated position. There are wonderful period features, with open fireplaces fitted with wood burning stoves, exposed beams and studwork complemented by French windows and exposed wooden floors.
You may also want to watch:
"The heart of the house is situated around the kitchen/breakfast room that opens into a sitting room and the conservatory overlooking the swimming pool and garden.
"Of particular note are the superb equestrian facilities – with a manège and extensive range of outbuildings including stables, a tack room, stores and a large period red brick barn.”
- 1 Two arrested after man assaulted in Ipswich
- 2 'Microshop' selling only American candy opens in Ipswich
- 3 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 4 Criminals confess to nearly 400 offences thanks to specialist police unit
- 5 What are the best curry houses in Ipswich?
- 6 Ipswich tech firm warns of spyware scare on Apple devices
- 7 School in Ipswich takes 'decisive action' to make rapid improvements
- 8 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 9 Can you spot yourself in our Copdock Motorcycle Show gallery?
- 10 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
Croft Farm is on the market with Savills for £1.2million.