Revealed – The 10 most popular dishes ordered on Deliveroo in Ipswich
- Credit: KFC/Antony Kelly/GettyImages
Deliveroo has taken a look at the eating habits of people in Ipswich and discovered that a doner kebab was the most popular dish in 2019 – but does your favourite make the list?
The food delivery company launched in Ipswich back in March 2017 and has since become a hit with takeaway lovers offering hundreds of different foods to choose from.
But which ones have proved to be most popular? Here are the 10 dishes which were ordered the most in 2019.
1. The Original German Doner Kebab from German Doner Kebab
There really is so surprise that a doner kebab takes the top spot.
You may also want to watch:
This one is from German Doner Kebab - which claims to have created a healthy and nutritionally balanced approach to your bog standard kebab.
2. Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
The second most desired meal is the Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama which comes with sticky rice, vegetables and curry sauce - what is not to love?
3. Boneless Banquet from KFC
This 'fuss-free dippers delight' includes a banquet of three 100% chicken breast mini fillets, popcorn chicken, regular fries, regular side, and one KFC original dip and drink. A real bargain.
4. Chunky Milk Choc Cookie Dough from Kaspa's
Sweet tooth lovers rejoice, as the popular classic cookie dough dish takes spot number four.
It may contain thousands of calories but that won't stop the people of Ipswich from putting in an order.
5. Bacon Double Cheese XL Meal from Burger King
Not just the large but the extra large version of course. Go high or go home!
6. Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls from East Ocean
Chicken Balls are always a popular choice - especially these from one of the longest established Chinese eateries in Ipswich.
7. Mother Clucker from Love Thy Burger
Made with a buttermilk chicken breast, cheese, lettuce, tomato, garlic mayonnaise and a choice of either homemade slaw or chilli jam - mouth watering if you ask me.
8. Burrito Ancho Chicken from Kick Ass Burrito
According to their website its a burrito "done right" - and apparently Ipswich agrees!
9. Satay Chicken on Skewers from Mizu
Peanut butter goodness.
10. Chicken Chow Mein from My Chinese Restaurant
A classic Chinese dish to finish off the top 10.
Did your favourite make the list?