Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
A Suffolk MP has praised the "fantastic" transformation of local cafe Kesgrave Kitchen after it was taken over by a young couple.
Central Suffolk and North Ipswich MP Dr Dan Poulter visited the cafe in Main Road on Friday, to see the new outdoor seating area and meet owners Chris and Emma Sciortino.
Aside from classic cooked breakfasts, the family also offer avocado bagels, French toast and pancakes.
Dr Poulter said: "It was fantastic, it is always great to see a business doing well.
"They have put together a great menu and it is fantastic to see so many people enjoying what they have to offer now they have reopened.
"It is great to see that even with the pandemic, a great, young couple have been able to take on a business and make a real success of it."
- 1 A14 closed in both directions near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 2 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 3 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 4 Ipswich drug dealer sentenced to two years in jail
- 5 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 6 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 7 Former nightclub with flat conversion plan heads to auction
- 8 Mental health referral review after death of 'wonderful' 16-year-old boy
- 9 'I don't want families going through this' - Mum backs bridge campaign
- 10 New base for Ipswich bin collection, recycling and street cleaning teams