Kesgrave Kitchen praised by local MP after 'fantastic' transformation
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown
A Suffolk MP has praised the "fantastic" transformation of local cafe Kesgrave Kitchen after it was taken over by a young couple.
Central Suffolk and North Ipswich MP Dr Dan Poulter visited the cafe in Main Road on Friday, to see the new outdoor seating area and meet owners Chris and Emma Sciortino.
Aside from classic cooked breakfasts, the family also offer avocado bagels, French toast and pancakes.
Dr Poulter said: "It was fantastic, it is always great to see a business doing well.
"They have put together a great menu and it is fantastic to see so many people enjoying what they have to offer now they have reopened.
"It is great to see that even with the pandemic, a great, young couple have been able to take on a business and make a real success of it."
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 4 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 5 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 6 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 7 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 8 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager 'unintentionally' pulled trigger, defence says
- 9 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 10 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich