Drive Digital workshop at Waterfront UCS
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Central has joined forces with digital marketing agency Crafted and award-winning CRM software company HTK to provide Drive Digital – a series of business-focused workshops to up-skill our Ipswich’s digital prowess.
The free education programme aims to fuel Suffolk’s economic growth by arming Ipswich business with the knowledge they need to compete in the online age.
The project was borne out of research among businesses in the town centre who wanted to know more about promoting themselves online but were unsure where to start.
Paul Clement from Ipswich Central said: “The digital world is one we all have to inhabit so it is important Ipswich businesses can learn how to cut through the crowded online marketplace and make the most of the opportunities it can bring them. Independent businesses often find it hard to know where to start and we are lucky enough to have two excellent companies – HTK and Crafted – both independent and local, who are willing to provide these upskilling workshops for other town centre businesses to support the town’s growth.”
Tom Gillman, Head of Sales and Marketing at Crafted said: “Measurable, scalable and highly-targeted, effective digital marketing can deliver significant growth for businesses in Ipswich. We are proud to be supporting an initiative that will offer practical and informative free advice on how to get the most from online technologies and are excited to help many more of our town’s organisations to harness the power of digital.”
Justin Bowser of HTK said “By driving digital in our county, Suffolk can become a centre of online excellence within the UK, retaining, developing and attracting talent to our region. I am delighted our company can be part of this journey and look forward to delivering what will be hugely informative and most importantly – useful - workshops.”
The first workshop, based around Search Engine Optimisation, is being held on October 22 at UCS. Places are limited.
- 1 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 2 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 3 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 4 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 5 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 8 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 9 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 10 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
The workshop begins at 5.30pm with a view to finishing at 7pm.
To find out more visit drivingdigital.co.uk