Event held at Suffolk Food Hal could be the first of a series
- Credit: Archant
Good response to joint property investment seminar
There was a good response to a joint property investments seminar, presented by a number of local specialist businesses, and held at Suffolk Food Hall, Wherstead on June 22.
The speakers included Prettys Solicitors - wit legal updates, Churchgate Accountants Ltd on taxation implications, Commercial Finance Brokers Ltd on the funding landscape and Jigsaw Money Management about the residential mortgage outlook.
The event was intended to outline, and clarify changes made in the budge and to inform investors as well as address some of the myths surrounding property investment.
There was an mixed audience of around 50 ranging from experienced investors with portfolios to those considering first-time property investment.
Speakers were Amelia Powell from Churchgates Accountants Ltd, Ralph Black of Jigsaw Money Management, Karl Mallett of Commercial Finance Brokers Ltd and Helen Hendry from Pretty Solicitors.
Chris Smith, for the organisers, said: “It was very well received, and supported.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Rudolph starts his run - when is he coming to your Ipswich street?
- 4 Plans submitted to turn special measures care home into hotel
- 5 Ipswich School named among the best in the region
- 6 Illegal immigrant caught running cannabis factory is jailed
- 7 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 8 Four charged over alleged samurai sword attack
- 9 Suspected drink-driver charged after three-car collision in Ipswich
- 10 Ipswich pubs offer cash reward to see spiking conviction
“We got some great feedback from the people who attended.
“We will probably run others, with subjects that people want.”