Event held at Suffolk Food Hal could be the first of a series
- Credit: Archant
Good response to joint property investment seminar
There was a good response to a joint property investments seminar, presented by a number of local specialist businesses, and held at Suffolk Food Hall, Wherstead on June 22.
The speakers included Prettys Solicitors - wit legal updates, Churchgate Accountants Ltd on taxation implications, Commercial Finance Brokers Ltd on the funding landscape and Jigsaw Money Management about the residential mortgage outlook.
The event was intended to outline, and clarify changes made in the budge and to inform investors as well as address some of the myths surrounding property investment.
There was an mixed audience of around 50 ranging from experienced investors with portfolios to those considering first-time property investment.
You may also want to watch:
Speakers were Amelia Powell from Churchgates Accountants Ltd, Ralph Black of Jigsaw Money Management, Karl Mallett of Commercial Finance Brokers Ltd and Helen Hendry from Pretty Solicitors.
Chris Smith, for the organisers, said: “It was very well received, and supported.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 5 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 6 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
“We got some great feedback from the people who attended.
“We will probably run others, with subjects that people want.”