Felixstowe: Site in Cliff Road for sale for £1.85 million
- Credit: Archant
Sea views can be expensive in Felixstowe
The site of a now demolished single house in Cliff Road, Felixstowe is now for sale with a £1.85 million price tag.
Stowe House, which previously stood on this site, was flat-roofed and faced the sea.
The site comes with planning permission already granted for an apartment block, part two storey and part three storey, with ten flats with sea views.
The design includes car parking at the rear, flat roofs, balconies and large areas of glazing.
gents Savills say this is a “stunning seafront location,” and all apartments will have sea views.
The site is for sale by informal tender with best offers by Friday October 17, 2014.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Van driver jailed after A12 crash left motorist with life-changing injuries
- 4 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 Could American fast food chain Wendy's open a Suffolk restaurant next year?
- 7 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 8 Homes with 'stunning' coastal views by Felixstowe golf club up for sale
- 9 New military shop opens in Sailmakers selling Christmas gifts
- 10 Ipswich man charged with string of motoring offences