Felixstowe: Site in Cliff Road for sale for £1.85 million
- Credit: Archant
Sea views can be expensive in Felixstowe
The site of a now demolished single house in Cliff Road, Felixstowe is now for sale with a £1.85 million price tag.
Stowe House, which previously stood on this site, was flat-roofed and faced the sea.
The site comes with planning permission already granted for an apartment block, part two storey and part three storey, with ten flats with sea views.
The design includes car parking at the rear, flat roofs, balconies and large areas of glazing.
You may also want to watch:
gents Savills say this is a “stunning seafront location,” and all apartments will have sea views.
The site is for sale by informal tender with best offers by Friday October 17, 2014.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal