New Fleet Factors depot 'hits the ground running' in Ipswich
- Credit: Fleet Factors
A national automotive parts supplier has opened a new branch in Ipswich due to increasing levels of local demand.
Fleet Factors' new branch, at Whitehouse Industrial Estate, is the company's first in Suffolk, with the closest other sites located in Peterborough, Luton or Bedford.
A spokesman for Fleet Factors said: "We are delighted to announce the opening of a branch in Ipswich as part of our continuing expansion programme.
"Increasing levels of demand locally for our products, which include vehicle components and refinish products, made Ipswich an easy choice for us when deciding where we should establish our new depot.
It supplies truck, trailer, car and van parts, along with refinish products, from a range of brands.
The spokesman added: "The choice of location has been reinforced by the skills and the enthusiasm of our new staff members, who have been employed from within the local area. This has provided us with an immediate knowledge and presence in the local business community which has allowed us to hit the ground running in this new venture.
"We thank all our customers for their continued support and business and look forward to welcoming all of our new customers in the future."
- 1 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 2 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 3 Appeal to find 33-year-old missing man
- 4 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 5 Five-bedroom home with 'beautiful countryside views' on market for £800K
- 6 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Matchday Live: Chaplin wins it as Town claim three points
- 9 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 10 Teenager 'kicked and punched' by man during Ipswich assault