Foreign exchange centre opens in Ipswich shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
New arrival at Sailmakers
One of Britain’s largest foreign exchange providers has created five jobs in Ipswich with the opening of a new branch in Sailmakers Shopping Centre. The branch is the latest of over 30 openings in the last 12 months for currency specialists Eurochange, whose nearest branch is in Colchester.
Eurochange handle over two million customer transactions each year and Giles Custerson, managing director said: “This latest opening in Ipswich highlights the public’s desire for a quick, reliable and efficient travel money service.
“We are praised for delivering fair value pricing, convenient locations and expert staff.
“We are delighted to continue the growth of our branch network and our latest opening in Ipswich will fulfil the currency needs of those visiting Sailmakers Shopping Centre.”
You may also want to watch:
Eurochange is the latest new arrival at the centre in recent months following openings by catering outlets Subway and bb’s coffee and muffins, and fashion stores Yours, Pandora and Blue Inc and major refits for The Perfume Shop and fashion houses QUIZ and Topshop.
The influx of new businesses has created well over 100 jobs in the past 18 months and boosted the local economy by £2.5 million.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 5 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 6 Ipswich nursery rated as 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 7 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 8 Ipswich city bid dropped after failing to get backing from MP Tom Hunt
- 9 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 10 Mum stops work and pulls son out of school to homeschool through pandemic
Mike Sorhaindo, manager of Sailmakers Shopping Centre, said: “It’s great to welcome Eurochange here as they are a well-known brand and add a new service to our many customers and increase the mix here at the centre.”