Former boutique becomes a nail salon
- Credit: Archant
Emma makes the move to new Tower Street nail salon
Beane Wass and Box are to have let an attractive shop property in Tower Street, which is part of the long established Ipswich Institute, to an expanding business in the town centre.
Richard Bertram, of Beane Wass & Box said: “We have recently completed on the letting of 13 Tower Street, formerly Bijou Boutique to Nail Artistry UK where Emma Fryatt has opened her new venture.
Emma said: “I’d been liaising with Beane Wass and Box over a period of months researching the commercial market As soon as I viewed the property in Tower Street I fell in love with it and knew immediately it was the right property for us. Richard took the time to establish our businesses needs and vision which was invaluable in our search for a new location.”
“Our clients love the new salon and comment how beautiful, airy, spacious and relaxing it is! I never expected to be where I am today.
“I trained as a nail technician in 2002 when expecting my first child so I had a job I could fit in around my children. I started working freelance from home and various hair salons until I became so busy my husband built “The Nail shed” as it was fondly named at the bottom of the garden and Lisa Benneworth a previous student of mine joined me.”
“Nail Artistry UK Ltd has been built on a foundation of passion and client experience.” added Emma. “Many of our clients feel part of something when they visit commenting on it being a fun and social experience offering professional and creative treatments.
- 1 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 2 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 3 More than 200 homes in Ipswich without electricity after power cut
- 4 Further case of Omicron Covid variant detected in East Anglia
- 5 Matchday Recap: Town out of Trophy after shootout loss
- 6 New farm shop and cafe opens in Suffolk countryside
- 7 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 8 Attempted theft as cyclist's bag unzipped by man
- 9 Family's Christmas lights tribute to Jessica, 28, who died after giving birth
- 10 Care home residents ride in limos and see the Dream Boys post Covid
It’s a pleasure coming to work each day and we now have a fou strong team of myself, Lisa, Kylie and Sharon who are fantastic professionals.”