Free meet-ups in the university at Ipswich to improve digital skills
- Credit: Archant
Accountants support digital marketing group SIMS
Beatons Group Chartered Accountants has annonced its support, as corporate sponsor of the 2016-17 SIMS Season Meetings in Ipswich.
SIMS is a free monthly meet-up at University Campus Suffolk on Ipswich Waterfront, where businesses, individuals, students and digital enthusiasts learn from digital experts how to work more effectively online and how to measure their successes.
What started as an informal gathering in 2013 facilitated by local digital agency Measured Brilliance, SIMS has since expanded into the must-attend digital marketing and networking event in Suffolk for businesses whose success relies on e-commerce and learning how to make a stronger online presence.
Speaking on behalf of Beatons Group, Chairman Roger Beaton said: ”We heard positive things from our own team about the quality of information and calibre of advice being offered by digital experts at SIMS meetings. Sponsoring SIMS is a way that Beatons Group can enable digital entrepreneurs and tech startups in Suffolk to grow their own businesses with expert advice. We’re very much looking forward to becoming a part of the SIMS community.”
You may also want to watch:
Sam Parnell of SIMS and Measured Brilliance said: “SIMS is a thriving community of businesses hungry to develop their skills, so we’re looking forward to having access to Beatons Group’s accountancy advice. We are really excited about this collaboration.”
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich man charged with GBH following alleged stabbing
- 10 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager