Genesis is appoionted PR partner for the Suffolk Show
- Credit: Archant
The countdown to the county show this year is already running
Suffolk-based PR agency Genesis PR has been commissioned by the Suffolk Agricultural Association to promote the county’s most prestigious event, the Suffolk Show.
Now in its 185th year, this year’s Suffolk Show will take place on June 1 and 2 at Trinity Park, on the outskirts of Ipswich at Bucklesham Road.
Last year, the event attracted more than 85,000 visitors over two days and it showcases the best of Suffolk and the county’s lifestyle from every angle, from farming and food to traditional skills, flowers and fashion.
It is the place where town and country, business and farming come together.
You may also want to watch:
Genesis PR, based in Ipswich, has been appointed to run a creative media relations campaign across Suffolk and the surrounding counties to promote the show to a wide audience across the county.
Penny Arbuthnot, director of Genesis PR, said: “We are thrilled to be appointed to work with the Suffolk Show team. Our campaign will focus on increasing the numbers of Suffolk residents to the show as well attracting new visitors from outside of the county, especially from Essex and Cambridgeshire which are easily in reach for families looking for a great day out during half term week.”
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 10 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
Bill Baker, SAA Show Director, said: “Genesis PR demonstrated a real understanding of our needs and a passion for the Show itself so they are a natural fit for us. We are all really excited about welcoming regular visitors as well as new faces to enjoy all that will be on offer at this year’s Suffolk Show.”
The Suffolk Show is run and managed by the SAA, as a charity, the SAA’s core purpose is to promote the importance of food, farming and the countryside to the economy and character of Suffolk through the Suffolk Show itself and a series of education programmes aimed at young people in schools and colleges.