Genesis PR makes national final of CIPR Excellence Awards
- Credit: Archant
Holbrook-based agency Genesis PR has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy title at this year’s national Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Excellence Awards.
More than 600 PR agencies, teams and individuals entered the awards this year, with the winners due to be announced at London’s Old Billingsgate on Wednesday, June 3.
Genesis director Penny Arbuthnot said: “We’re thrilled to have been shortlisted for the award which recognises the sector-leading PR work we are doing at a national level.
“It’s also a true testament to the hard work our team puts in to achieve the best results for our clients.”
Paul Mylrea, co-chair of the CIPR Excellence Awards judges, said: “Everyone who has made this year’s shortlist should feel extremely proud of getting this far.
You may also want to watch:
“The standard of entries continues to improve year on year, demonstrating an increasingly vibrant public relations profession.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today