Genesis PR makes national final of CIPR Excellence Awards
- Credit: Archant
Holbrook-based agency Genesis PR has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Small Public Relations Consultancy title at this year’s national Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Excellence Awards.
More than 600 PR agencies, teams and individuals entered the awards this year, with the winners due to be announced at London’s Old Billingsgate on Wednesday, June 3.
Genesis director Penny Arbuthnot said: “We’re thrilled to have been shortlisted for the award which recognises the sector-leading PR work we are doing at a national level.
“It’s also a true testament to the hard work our team puts in to achieve the best results for our clients.”
Paul Mylrea, co-chair of the CIPR Excellence Awards judges, said: “Everyone who has made this year’s shortlist should feel extremely proud of getting this far.
“The standard of entries continues to improve year on year, demonstrating an increasingly vibrant public relations profession.”
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 3 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 4 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 5 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 10 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home