Growing agency finds a new Ipswich home
- Credit: Archant
The award-winning full service digital Crafted have taken new larger offices on the 6th floor of St Vincent House on Cutler Street to create a collaborative working environment for their staff located in Ipswich.
After a two year search with the help of Fenn Wright Commercial, Crafted are now ensconced in their new home of some 5,250 sq ft in the 10 storey building, following a £200,000 refit by COEL (Cambridge Office Environments Ltd).
Previously, they occupied premises on both Fore Street and Orwell Place.
Crafted was founded in 2005 with the current team of 53 people based in Ipswich and offices in Bethnal Green, London.
Chief commercial officer Brad Warwick says the firm are very pleased with their new quarters, which have been fitted out to a very high standard.
“Alistair Mitchell at Fenn Wright began helping our search for new premises in 2013. He worked hard to understand our requirements to present us with suitable options before negotiating on our behalf. We feel his representation gave us a better approach than trying to find premises ourselves,” he said.
“The floor was refurbished but left as a blank canvas for us to design a layout that suited our needs exactly. We now have what we believe is some of the best working space in Ipswich with breakout spaces, quiet rooms, showers, and our own staff café called ‘The Cache’.”
- 1 Person dies in Ipswich house fire
- 2 A14 eastbound closed near Ipswich after four-vehicle crash
- 3 'Emotions are high' - McGreal on ugly scenes following Charlton loss
- 4 Police 'concerned' for missing 15-year-old who was last seen a week ago
- 5 'He was a really good man' - Neighbour's shock following Ipswich house fire
- 6 Man who left taxi driver with serious head injuries admits attack
- 7 First case of Omicron confirmed in Suffolk with 16 more suspected
- 8 Matchday Recap: McGreal's Town beaten at The Valley
- 9 Being called ‘woke’ by older people an ‘insult’ says Suffolk students
- 10 When will my bins be collected this Christmas?
Alistair Mitchell of Fenn Wright’s Ipswich Commercial team said: ‘We were very pleased to have had the opportunity to assist Crafted in securing their new premises. As is quite often the case it took some time to identify suitable premises and agree appropriate terms which met the business’s exacting criteria. The new accommodation provides the company with an excellent, modern and efficient working environment and we wish Brad and his team every success for the future’.