haart closes Kesgrave office amid shift to home working
- Credit: ARCHANT
The Kesgrave branch of haart estate agents has closed its office after staff made a permanent shift to working from home.
The estate agents, in Ropes Drive, has closed its doors for good after the business decided to move operations away from the office, with staff instead now taking calls and working from their home desks.
The decision was made in September, with Kesgrave local Samantha Webb taking on the reins as the local branch manager.
Ms Webb, 31, said: “Moving out of the office has been a really positive step.
“None of my clients need me spending time at a desk, they want me out and about selling their homes. Now my phone is my office I can do just that.”
You may also want to watch:
The national firm’s managing director, Antony Lark, said the move helps to create a better work-life balance and allows money to be better reinvested to support customers.
“It really is a win-win all round,” he added.
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 5 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 8 Cyclist hurt in crash with car
- 9 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 10 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
The future of the unit is yet to be revealed.