Hat-trick of lettings in Ipswich town centre
- Credit: Archant
Three businesses developing in Ipswich town centre
Local commercial property agents Beane Wass and Box have successfully let three properties to two new and one expanding business around Orwell Place, close to Ipswich town centre.
They also have several new retail instructions in Ipswich, ideal for potential businesses wishing to relocate within the area.
Richard Bertram, of Beane Wass & Box said: “We have recently completed on the letting of 74 Upper Orwell Street which will be home to a brand new ladies hairdressers, trading as Anette. We have also recently completed on two properties in Orwell Place,” added Richard. “10-12 Orwell Place has been let to Beautiful Bare Feet which is a new business venture opened by Yvette Laidlow and her daughter who will be offering full chiropody services, jewellery and also beauty treatments.
Meanwhile Alexander Sewing Rooms, a wedding dress and clothing alterations service, have recently moved from Fore Street to the more prominent location of 15 Orwell Place and they re-opened for their busy spring/summer period March 8.
For anyone looking for a period lock up shop to rent, in the heart of the town centre, 13 Tower Street is available. It would be ideal for a boutique or jewellery retailer; alternatively it might suit an office occupier
. The property traded as Bijou Boutique for many years, and there are therefore some fixtures and fittings included.
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 3 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 4 70 Kesgrave houses switch on for Festive Light Trail
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 7 Two people reported rough sleeping every day in Ipswich last month
- 8 Suffolk set to be battered by strong winds as weather warning issued
- 9 Pair deny involvement in amphetamine and cannabis dealing
- 10 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
The property is in a beautiful listed building near to the larger multiple retailers in Tavern Street, the Ipswich Institute and it is also adjacent to the newly refurbished Sailmakers Shopping Centre.
Richard said; “With all the exciting new plans proposed for the town centre, there has never been a better time to think about investing in or renting commercial property. It is also exciting to see several new businesses choosing Ipswich to set up their ventures and I wish them all well following their recent moves.”
To view 13 Tower Street or for further information,contact Beane Wass and Box on 01473 210552.