Hat-trick of lettings in Ipswich town centre
- Credit: Archant
Three businesses developing in Ipswich town centre
Local commercial property agents Beane Wass and Box have successfully let three properties to two new and one expanding business around Orwell Place, close to Ipswich town centre.
They also have several new retail instructions in Ipswich, ideal for potential businesses wishing to relocate within the area.
Richard Bertram, of Beane Wass & Box said: “We have recently completed on the letting of 74 Upper Orwell Street which will be home to a brand new ladies hairdressers, trading as Anette. We have also recently completed on two properties in Orwell Place,” added Richard. “10-12 Orwell Place has been let to Beautiful Bare Feet which is a new business venture opened by Yvette Laidlow and her daughter who will be offering full chiropody services, jewellery and also beauty treatments.
Meanwhile Alexander Sewing Rooms, a wedding dress and clothing alterations service, have recently moved from Fore Street to the more prominent location of 15 Orwell Place and they re-opened for their busy spring/summer period March 8.
You may also want to watch:
For anyone looking for a period lock up shop to rent, in the heart of the town centre, 13 Tower Street is available. It would be ideal for a boutique or jewellery retailer; alternatively it might suit an office occupier
. The property traded as Bijou Boutique for many years, and there are therefore some fixtures and fittings included.
- 1 Man arrested after more than 80 vehicles checked on day of action
- 2 Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer joins Ipswich bingo night
- 3 'I love it' –shoppers and retailers hope Ipswich street closure is here to stay
- 4 A12 reopens after three-vehicle crash
- 5 Why you should be heading to Beach Street this Saturday
- 6 Police unlock county lines drug dealer's phone with first guess at password
- 7 Delays expected at A14 Copdock Interchange
- 8 Rogue trader steals money after offering to repair car
- 9 Head chef frustrated after 13 'no shows'
- 10 Mum's pride as former Ipswich schoolboy named in Tokyo 2020 Olympics squad
The property is in a beautiful listed building near to the larger multiple retailers in Tavern Street, the Ipswich Institute and it is also adjacent to the newly refurbished Sailmakers Shopping Centre.
Richard said; “With all the exciting new plans proposed for the town centre, there has never been a better time to think about investing in or renting commercial property. It is also exciting to see several new businesses choosing Ipswich to set up their ventures and I wish them all well following their recent moves.”
To view 13 Tower Street or for further information,contact Beane Wass and Box on 01473 210552.