Have you got what it takes to enter a fun competiton at the coast?
- Credit: Archant
Business teams wanted for an It’s A Knockout competition
Business teams are wanted to take part in a special charity competition.
Gather work colleagues to make up a corporate team and compete in a charity fun ‘It’s a Knockout’ competition at Thorpeness Country Club, which overlooks the sea near Aldeburgh on Suffolk’s Heritage Coast, to mark Armed Forces Day on Saturday, 25th June 25.
All that’s needed is a ‘let’s go for it’ attitude and great sense of humour to compete in the wacky and wonderful challenges.
Taking place on the lawns to the front and back of the Country Club between 11am and 4pm, the fun event will help raise funds for two Armed Forces charities.
Spectator tickets are available to come and watch the fun event at £10 per person, while a highlight of the day will be the air display by a Mk9 Spitfire. For an extra £10 you can also have a photograph of the Spitfire signed by the pilot. Entertainment, refreshments and food will be provided by the Thorpeness Country Club and The Dolphin Inn.
Entry into the ‘It’s a Knockout’ competition is £150 for teams of six.
- 1 Ipswich man charged with string of sexual offences
- 2 Could you offer one of these rescue animals their forever home in Suffolk?
- 3 Revealed: All the places crimes were reported in Ipswich in April
- 4 Tributes paid to 'calm and caring' grassroots football stalwart 'Mr Exiles'
- 5 Swimming pool at primary school open again after two years
- 6 Popular Ipswich motorcycle show to return for 30th year
- 7 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 8 'They saved our boy's life' - Fundraiser for hospital that helped little Rocco
- 9 7 walks in Suffolk with a stunning view
- 10 Baby porpoise washes up at Suffolk beach
For more details and to book a team call 01728 451021 or email email@example.com.