Helping businesses to switch on to the online marketplace
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich: Drive Digital, an initiative established by Ipswich Central, Crafted and HTK Horizon have organised new workshop dates for 2014, aimed to help Ipswich businesses gain a greater understanding and presence in the online world.
Following on from a successful pilot in October 2013, the workshops will take place throughout the year with a range of topics to be covered about the online and digital world.
The first workshop, to be held at University Campus Suffolk on February 4 will be hosted by Chris Chamberlain, head of marketing at HTK. He will provide practical and achievable steps to help businesses make the best use of their customer data, ultimately to deliver more effective digital marketing.
Further workshops have been arranged for 2014 including a second presentation from the award winning digital marketing agency, Crafted in May.
Catharine Jones, owner of Saints Cafe went along to the first workshop held in October.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I signed up to the first Drive Digital workshop as I was keen to gain a greater understanding of the online world. The presentation was great and the information given was invaluable for my business. I hope to sign up to the future events.”
Paul Clement, chief executive of Ipswich Central said: “This collaborative initiative is extremely important for businesses in Ipswich that are trying to find their feet in the online world. The workshops cover a wide variety of topics helping to ensure businesses are provided with the knowledge and capability to promote their business online.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
- 6 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 7 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 8 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 9 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety
- 10 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
To sign up to the workshop and find out more about the initiative visit www.drivingdigital.co.uk