Luxury car firm in top gear after move
- Credit: Archant
Luxury car specialists Integrity Automotive has moved into a new home in Ipswich.
The firm is now based in West End Road at the former premises of Donalds Mazda and Volvo.
Managing director Paul Oakley started his niche business locally four-and-a-half years ago, and has moved it from east Ipswich to a purpose-built car dealership premises.
He said: "It has been very well received, we are already selling cars."
There are around 60 cars on the site at any time, priced up to around £60,000, including Audis and Mercedes, Porsche, and BMWs.
You may also want to watch:
One off-the-wall touch is a fully restored orange VW Beetle from 1971.
Mr Oakley said that as well as the showroom the service department was now open.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 5 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 6 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 7 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe car park
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
"We also offer a car sourcing and buying service, from anywhere in the country," he said.
"If a customer wants a particular specification or colour, we can find it for them, especially if it is not readily available in the local area."