Honour for Ipswich PR agency
- Credit: Archant
Young business wins gold award in regional PR awards
A PR agency which was launched just 19 months ago has beaten off stiff competition to come out on top at this year’s Chartered Institute of PR awards for the Anglia, Thames and Chiltern area.
Prominent PR, which was launched in February 2014 and which is based in Ipswich, was named the winner of the Low Budget Campaign of the Year category at the awards, which were held at Homerton College, Cambridge.
The campaign was for fellow Ipswich based business Inform Direct and saw over 300 pieces of press coverage generated in just a theww month period. The team were joined by Inform Direct CEO Henry Catchpole to collect the award.
Prominent PR were the only Suffolk PR agency to pick up a Gold award.
You may also want to watch:
Helen Rudd from Prominent PR said: “As a very young agency we thought our chances were slim but the campaign was such a successful one for the client, and the judges recognised this. It was a real team effort and everyone played their part, so to be award-winning this early on in our existence is testament to how hard everyone has worked.”
The other Suffolk based agency to be recognised was Felixstowe based Pier, who picked up two silver awards.
- 1 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 2 How Ipswich are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 3 Brunch trip leaves friend group 'anxious' after spiking fears
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Ipswich
- 5 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats
- 6 Trial set for man who robbed mum of her handbag
- 7 Documentary on former world’s fattest man Paul Mason set to air
- 8 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 9 Holly holding onto new hope in eating disorder recovery process
- 10 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood