Hospital says thank you to long-serving members of staff
- Credit: Archant
Nuffield Health Hospital staff awards
The experience and commitment of long-serving members of staff at Nuffield Health Ipswich Hospital was celebrated at a special awards lunch.
Seven members of staff were recognised for having given 10 and 15 years of service to the hospital, clocking up 95 years of service between them!
Ian Milne, hospital director, said: “Like any organisation, we rely on the expertise and commitment of our staff. Our annual awards ceremony is a way of thanking staff for their efforts and acknowledging the role they play in delivering high quality services to our patients.”
Amongst the longest serving staff to be recognised this year were: Sarah Range, theatre nurse, Amanda Fulcher, housekeeper, Elizabeth Donaldson, accounts assistant, Mary Lynch, theatre nurse, Gail Mowles, patient services manager, Daniela Capaldo, medical secretary and Louise Saxby, PA to the senior management team.
Ian added: “I am very proud of our long serving and loyal staff, to whom I attribute our reputation for excellent service and customer care. These awards are our way of showing our appreciation for all the hard work they do and I was delighted to celebrate this special occasion with them.”
- 1 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 2 Beautiful new bottomless brunches launch at Ipswich bar
- 3 'Lovely to be acknowledged' - Ipswich craft shop pleased with bounce back
- 4 Man arrested after Ipswich train station incident released
- 5 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 6 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 7 Court to decide how much swindler should repay customers
- 8 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy
- 9 Family's gratitude after Christmas samaritan's £50 act of kindness
- 10 Yellow weather warning in place as Storm Barra set to hit Suffolk