Ipswich: A manifesto for a successful economic future
- Credit: Archant
Town Topics with Ipswich Chamber of Commerce
The Ipswich Chamber of Commerce manifesto explains that our fundamental aim is the driving forward of economic development.
We are working with organisations such as the New Anglia LEP and Ipswich Borough Council to develop strategies for growth that will bring economic prosperity to our town for years to come.
Ipswich is home to many hard working businesses full of entrepreneurial staff. I never tire of telling decision makers, be that on a local Borough level or County wide, about what a great place Ipswich is to invest in.
At the end of this month, working with Suffolk Chamber of Commerce we get a two day opportunity to show the rest of UK plc what we do and how well we do it. For those that make a regular pilgrimage to the Suffolk Show you’ll know what a great event it is year on year.
You may also want to watch:
There is so much to see and do for all the family but it is also a time when business rightly shows what it is all about.
It is also an opportunity for our town, just a mile or so away from the Suffolk Showground at Trinity Park, to host many of the people that come to the Show, whether that is staying over or calling in to visit our shops and restaurants.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
The Ipswich Chamber is passionate about ensuring that visitors to the town experience continued improvements which is why our manifesto also explains our support and hard work in growing the night time economy and enhancing local transport networks and infrastructure.
We’re working in partnership to ensure that those people who come to the Suffolk Show from out of Ipswich and out of the county come back again and again.
Ipswich Chamber of Commerce