Ipswich firm celebrates 20 years in business
- Credit: Paul Nixon Photography
An Ipswich firm that has grown from a team of five to a workforce of more than 120 is celebrating 20 years of business.
DPL Group started in 2001 and has gone on to become one of the largest privately-owned mechanical and electrical contracting companies in East Anglia.
Fran Dinsdale, one of the firm's directors, said: "Since we began, we’ve trained over 100 apprentices and have witnessed fantastic talent.
"We’re proud of our extensive training programme, which enables trainees to strive for brilliance and achieve the highest positions in their fields, their first two apprentices have risen to project engineers and remain with us today."
The company is based on Greenwich Business Park and supplies building services, including security services and sprinkler systems.
Last winter saw the launch of DPL Boilers, a new venture for the firm, and they have recently introduced all-electric vehicles to their work fleet.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 4 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 5 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 6 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 7 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Felixstowe Christmas light switch on outshines dreary weather
- 10 Care home worker may be jailed after using resident's bank card