Ipswich firm celebrates 20 years in business
- Credit: Paul Nixon Photography
An Ipswich firm that has grown from a team of five to a workforce of more than 120 is celebrating 20 years of business.
DPL Group started in 2001 and has gone on to become one of the largest privately-owned mechanical and electrical contracting companies in East Anglia.
Fran Dinsdale, one of the firm's directors, said: "Since we began, we’ve trained over 100 apprentices and have witnessed fantastic talent.
"We’re proud of our extensive training programme, which enables trainees to strive for brilliance and achieve the highest positions in their fields, their first two apprentices have risen to project engineers and remain with us today."
The company is based on Greenwich Business Park and supplies building services, including security services and sprinkler systems.
You may also want to watch:
Last winter saw the launch of DPL Boilers, a new venture for the firm, and they have recently introduced all-electric vehicles to their work fleet.
- 1 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 2 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 5 Woman thought partner was going to kill her during row, court hears
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Ipswich man admits downloading indecent images of children
- 8 Ipswich has lowest Covid-19 rate in England, new figures show
- 9 Ipswich newsagents has licence revoked over sales of super-strength lager
- 10 Ipswich man charged with GBH following alleged stabbing