Ipswich: Local support for popular running event
- Credit: Archant
It’s half marathon time on Ipswich Buses.
It’s marathon time on Ipswich Buses.
As part of its commitment to supporting local events and sports, Ipswich Buses are proud to be one of the sponsors of the Larking Gowen Ipswich Half Marathon, which takes place Sunday September 21, 2014.
Malcolm Robson, Ipswich Buses managing director said: “We are pleased to support this event in our town and if we can help people get around easily on the day and take the strain off tired runners legs it all supports a super event for Ipswich!”
All participants have to do is show their running numbers to the driver to get free travel all day.
You may also want to watch:
They can also rest assured that their kit bags are safe too stored on one of the two buses being supplied by the local company for the day.
For more information about the event and where to watch, and support the runners, go to:
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 6 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 7 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 8 Plans for new Waterfront restaurant and bar receive over 50 objections
- 9 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL