Ipswich MP Sandy Martin hails success of employment agency Just Recruitment
- Credit: Archant
Regional employment agency Just Recruitment Group has celebrated the opening of a new office in Ipswich.
Having operated from an office in Westgate Street for the past 24 years, Just Recruitment has now relocated to High Street, Ipswich, as a result of expansion including the launch of a commercial appointments division.
Office manager Imogen McGlennon said: “The commercial team complements our busy industrial vacancies department in Ipswich. “It gives us a chance to build on our close relationships with local professional services companies, ensuring they have the right people for their vacancies.”
Just Recruitment, which also has branches Colchester, Sudbury, Haverhill and Witham, works with more than 300 clients
The new Ipswich office was officially opened by Ipswich MP Sandy Martin who unveiled a plaque to mark the occasion.
He said: “I am pleased to have been asked to open the Ipswich branch of Just Recruitment, the fifth branch of this increasingly successful local company founded in 1983 by Jenny Wrightson.
“Not content with finding 3,000 people temporary work, they themselves are a successful employer, employing fifty people in the region.”
- 1 Man 'punched and slashed' in serious assault in car park at Ipswich B&M
- 2 Ellie uses 4 tonne truck to make impressive entrance at school prom
- 3 Ipswich firm admits mis-selling foam loft insulation to Suffolk customers
- 4 'Fantastic opportunity' as Ipswich's Thomas Wolsey pub listed for sale
- 5 New restaurant could be coming to the Waterfront, but theatre plans dropped
- 6 Burger van owner's anger after thieves steal food from trailer in Ipswich
- 7 5 award-winning restaurants in and around Ipswich you need to visit
- 8 23-year-old Felixstowe woman pleads guilty to assault
- 9 Search ongoing for 29-year-old Suffolk man missing for three weeks
- 10 Travellers remain at Ipswich park after arrival last week
Mr Martin added: “Just Recruitment, I believe, are the first employment agency to offer an employee benefits scheme. The outreach work of Just Recruitment is also exemplary, working with local schools, and fundraising for East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices – they’ve raised over £15,000 for EACH in the last two years.”