Ipswich software company reaches a significant landmark
- Credit: Archant
Inform Direct hits 10,000 users
An Ipswich based provider of online company secretarial software has reached the landmark milestone of having 10,000 users.
Inform Direct, which launched in late 2012, has reached the impressive figure in just three years of business, demonstrating the attractiveness of managing company records through a cloud system online.
The system provides cloud based company formation and secretarial software enabling accountants and business owners to incorporate companies and manage all the records of new and existing companies. It provides an online platform for a range of actions including filing annual returns, updating shareholder records, creating share certificates, producing dividend vouchers, submitting dormant accounts and of course forming new companies.
Accountancy practice Starfish Accounting Ltd was the 10,000th business to register to use the service. Managing Director Georgi Rollings said: “We are delighted to be the 10,000th user of Inform Direct. I just wish I wasn’t and I had known about it sooner! It makes the life of an accountant much easier as it’s so easy to use, it’s secure and it helps us ensure everything is filed on time.”
On the rapid growth of Inform Direct, CEO Henry Catchpole said: “The platform is a helpful tool for all businesses, whether you are an accountancy practice managing the records of hundreds of clients, a bookkeeper managing ten or a small business owner looking after your own affairs. It saves you time and ensures everything is all in one place. It also helps you by ensuring actions such as company returns are completed on time.”
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 3 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 4 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 10 Suffolk headteacher criticises school rankings