Ipswich software company reaches a significant landmark
- Credit: Archant
Inform Direct hits 10,000 users
An Ipswich based provider of online company secretarial software has reached the landmark milestone of having 10,000 users.
Inform Direct, which launched in late 2012, has reached the impressive figure in just three years of business, demonstrating the attractiveness of managing company records through a cloud system online.
The system provides cloud based company formation and secretarial software enabling accountants and business owners to incorporate companies and manage all the records of new and existing companies. It provides an online platform for a range of actions including filing annual returns, updating shareholder records, creating share certificates, producing dividend vouchers, submitting dormant accounts and of course forming new companies.
Accountancy practice Starfish Accounting Ltd was the 10,000th business to register to use the service. Managing Director Georgi Rollings said: “We are delighted to be the 10,000th user of Inform Direct. I just wish I wasn’t and I had known about it sooner! It makes the life of an accountant much easier as it’s so easy to use, it’s secure and it helps us ensure everything is filed on time.”
You may also want to watch:
On the rapid growth of Inform Direct, CEO Henry Catchpole said: “The platform is a helpful tool for all businesses, whether you are an accountancy practice managing the records of hundreds of clients, a bookkeeper managing ten or a small business owner looking after your own affairs. It saves you time and ensures everything is all in one place. It also helps you by ensuring actions such as company returns are completed on time.”
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
- 4 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 5 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 6 Ipswich nursery rated as 'outstanding' by inspectors
- 7 Pub near Stowmarket closes temporarily due to Covid-19 case
- 8 Ipswich city bid dropped after failing to get backing from MP Tom Hunt
- 9 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 10 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety