Ipswich software house Flovate teams up with consultancy Hannaford Associates
- Credit: cont
Ipswich business process management software company Flovate Workflow Technologies has formed a new partnership with Stephen Cooper of management consultancy firm Hannaford Associates from Boulge, near Woodbridge.
Flovate, which is based at the IP-City Centre in Bath Street and already includes insurance broker Willis among the clients for its LEAP platform, sees the partnership as an opportunity to extend its presence in the financial services industry.
Sean Brownell, sales director at Flovate, said: “We know that meeting regulation can be a real business challenge.
“Using our LEAP system, financial services boards can easily scope, execute and optimise the processes they need to confirm to regulation.
“As a low-code platform, LEAP empowers firms to appreciate, originate and deliver process changes themselves, avoiding the need for costly IT. Being cloud-based, LEAP offers all the benefits of online access, delivered quickly for a modest licence fee.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Cooper said: “Now more than ever, firms will be judged on how they manage their data. From meeting the growing tide of EU directives to internal audit procedures, knowing how to accurately gather the information can be an onerous task.”
He added: “Too many firms are stuck with circa 2005 IT systems that are so expensive and cumbersome that they’re no longer even a solution, but an obstruction.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 3 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 4 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 5 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
- 6 Two Suffolk centres offering walk-in Covid-19 vaccinations tomorrow
- 7 Man appears in court to face charges after Ipswich 'brawl'
- 8 Staff ‘burnt out and tearful’: Whistleblowers raise alarm over hospital maternity safety
- 9 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 10 Aldi targets Felixstowe, Saxmundham and Sudbury for new stores
“With workflow, boards may easily produce better data for less and become more dynamic – without significant impact on the IT budget.”
Flovate is an independently owned software house formed in 1998. Its financiers include former Southampton FC chairman Rupert Lowe and Sir Theodore Agnew, a non-executive director at the Ministry of Justice.
Flovate brought its cloud-based Business Process Management platform, LEAP, to market in 2011. Comprised of modular components, LEAP can be built quickly and easily customised, offering a highly flexible and cost-effective alternative to traditional BPM systems.
LEAP offers a broad range of features, including document management, workflow, graphical reporting and collaboration tools, and is optimised for mobile and web.
LEAP solutions are used across the UK by clients including the Willis Group, WNS Assistance, Lancashire Constabulary and Scottish Woodlands.