Ipswich: Vote now to support local restaurant
- Credit: Contributed
Aqua 8 restaurant is nominated for a top award
Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant and Bar in Lion Street, Ipswich, has been nominated as “Restaurant of the Year” in the National Lifestyle and Luxury Awards 2014. The Awards represent the combined opinions of thousands of readers of Chelsea Monthly, a luxury lifestyle magazine targeting London residents.
Some of the UK’s most prestigious restaurants are also shortlisted for the same Award, including two of Heston Blumenthal’s restaurants, Dinner and The Fat Duck at Bray.
Owner Vincent Wing Cheung said: “Our family is so proud that Aqua Eight is once more competing against world class restaurants including those operated by celebrity chefs.
“Our business has always enjoyed a lot of support from people in Ipswich and Suffolk, and we hope they will vote online for us before 29th July by going to the Chelsea Monthly website http://chelseamonthly.com/nlla/voting/ and selecting Aqua Eight. We’d love to bring this national award home to Ipswich.”
You may also want to watch:
Aqua Eight’s founders, brothers Vincent and Patrick Wing Cheung, also established the Mizu Noodle Bars in Ipswich and Brentwood.
Aqua Eight Fusion Restaurant and Bar is at 8 Lion Street, Ipswich and was established in 2007 by brothers Vincent & Patrick Wing Cheung.
- 1 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 2 Glass found in popular paddling pool forcing it to close
- 3 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 4 Kesgrave care home manager denies hosting party in breach of Covid rules
- 5 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 6 Two men arrested after police uncover cannabis farm
- 7 School with 'sky high' ambitions aims to be 'best in Ipswich'
- 8 GP surgery with more than 3,000 patients announces closure
- 9 Coronavirus 'growth rate' rises further in East Anglia
- 10 'You only get one education' - student never misses day of secondary school
Aqua Eight’s elegant premises bring a touch of Mayfair to Ipswich and the restaurant serves a fusion of pan-Asian flavours, mixing the best elements of Far Eastern cuisine with ancient family recipes handed down through the generations.
The restaurant is already a multi-award winner.
To read more about the food philosophy and history of Aqua Eight click here www.aquaeight.com