First look inside £475k Winerack penthouse – plus a stunning timelapse showing the view
- Credit: DANIEL FISHER
An incredible timelapse video shows stunning views of Ipswich from the most expensive penthouse suite at the £26m Winerack development.
These are the first images and video footage from the £475,000 three-bedroom penthouse suite at the recently completed Winerack building at Ipswich waterfront - after more than two years of building work.
The three-bedroom property is the most expensive penthouse available at the complex, with prices of penthouses ranging from £307,500 to £475,000.
This apartment boasts three bedrooms and three bathrooms, a balcony, and stunning south east views over the marina.
The timelapse video was shot from the penthouse suite on the 18th floor over the space of 24 hours - capturing breathtaking shots of Ipswich during the day and into the night.
You may also want to watch:
The penthouse is one of 150 apartments in the four blocks at the famous Winerack building, which some thought would never see completion.
The Winerack project was revived by local property developer John Howard in early 2018, after the skeleton of the scheme stood empty for a decade following the financial and banking crisis of 2008.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 3 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 4 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 5 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 6 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Waterfront bar and restaurant bid rejected following 53 objections
- 10 Two cars crash in Crown Street, Ipswich
It remained a symbol of the financial crisis for such a long time.
However, Mr Howard and his Ipswich Wharf Developments team stepped in and put together a rescue package - and now it is complete and has transformed the waterfront space.
For more information about the Winerack apartments see here.