Do you want to run this Chinese restaurant in Ipswich?
- Credit: Google Street View
A Chinese restaurant is being sold as a business in Ipswich town centre.
Lanterns in Falcon Street, close to the Cattle Market Bus Station, is on the market for lease from Bradley's Countrywide.
It was originally on sale for £125,000 in November but the price dropped to £99,500 and has since been re-advertised recently.
The buffet-style restaurant has been operated as an eating establishment since 1980 and used to be English bistro The Brasserie until around seven-years-ago.
It was then sold as The Brasserie to its current owners, who operated it for over a year before transforming it into Lanterns.
You may also want to watch:
Adam Coulson from Bradley's Countrywide said a new buyer might want to change the restaurant into another food business but claims the "reputation" of the Chinese is quite good to keep it continuing.
Before Covid, Lanterns would take £9,000 to £11,000 a week with a £65,000 net profit.
For more search restaurants for sale in Ipswich on Rightmove.co.uk.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 Ipswich bar forced to close early after staff attacked
- 3 New restaurant set to open at former Little Waitrose store this year
- 4 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Man in his 80s seriously injured after crash near Copdock
- 7 A12 closed near Ipswich following serious collision
- 8 Celebrations as Starbucks opens its new Ipswich drive-thru
- 9 60 sausage dogs enjoy picnic in Ipswich's Christchurch Park
- 10 Woman injured after being struck by van near Morrisons in Ipswich