Listing gives access to major construction projects across the region
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk based construction company SEH French is celebrating after securing the third generation of the Suffolk County Council Construction Framework – making them one of just three contractors who have been listed on the framework since day one.
Having been part of the framework since 2006, it has, over the last nine years, provided SEH French with core business including projects with numerous primary and higher education facilities, libraries, play centres, offices and highway depots.
Simon Girling, director at SEH French, said: “We’re delighted to have secured the third generation of this important framework. The news substantiates our collaborative and non-adversarial approach to working with a range of different project teams in order to deliver successful projects, both on time and on budget. We’re looking forward to continuing to collaborate with Suffolk County Council.”
The framework provides SEH French with access to projects ranging in value from £200,000 to £2.5 million.
The news follows SEH French’s recent achievement of securing the LGSS Framework for Cambridgeshire and Northamptonshire. Both frameworks will provide the company with a substantial workload over the course of the next four years.
You may also want to watch:
SEH French is one of East Anglia’s leading construction companies with an enviable reputation for quality and craftsmanship. Part of the One Group Construction, SEH French has all the facilities to provide the most comprehensive construction service in the region.
For more information, visit www.sehfrench.co.uk.
- 1 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 2 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 3 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 6 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 8 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 9 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
- 10 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge