Long service awards at Thompson & Morgan
- Credit: Archant
Long serving employees of Ipswich seen and plant company honoured
Ipswich seed and plant mail order company Thomnpson & Morgan is proud of the long service given by many of its employees.
The company, founded in 1855 by William Thompson, is a leading operator in the horticultural and garden supplies marketplace, supplying gardeners across the country and internationally.
Many employees have clocked up many years service with the Ipswich firm.
In July, retail sales and marketing manager Christine Wilcok celebrated her own 40th anniversary with Thompson & Morgan.
You may also want to watch:
Also, in recognition of this achievement, she was awarded the Suffolk Agricultural Association’s Long Service Award at the Suffolk Show this year.
Also this year long service awards, for 15 years, have been given to Neil Wilson, in production, and to Olivia Davies from IT at the Ipswich firm.
- 1 Body of man, 22, found in River Orwell
- 2 Ipswich man wanted for theft and fraud offences
- 3 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 4 'Kind and loving' husband-to-be dies of lymphoma aged 27
- 5 Man left with three broken ribs after assault by group of men in Ipswich town centre
- 6 'Very traumatic' – Catalytic converter thieves threaten family
- 7 Boss blames furlough scheme for hiring woes
- 8 Ipswich MP calls for urgent action after hospital maternity report
- 9 'Disgraceful' obscene graffiti sprayed on skatepark and play equipment
- 10 Tesco opens new store in Ipswich town centre in August
Ipswich-based Thompson & Morgan, which offers one of the UK’s widest ranges of garden seeds, plants, gardening equipment and outdoor living furniture, was recently selected to join the Google Certified Shops program. To help shoppers identify online merchants that offer a great shopping experience, the Google Certified Shops badge is awarded to ecommerce sites that demonstrate a track record of on time shipping and excellent customer service.
When visiting the Thompson & Morgan website (www.thompson-morgan.com), shoppers will see a Google Certified Shops badge and can click on it for more information.