More price cuts in last few days of Ipswich Dorothy Perkins and Burton closing down sale
- Credit: Judy Rimmer
There’s a last chance to pick up bargains at two fashion stores in Ipswich town centre, as prices have been cut further in the last few days of trading.
Today, the Dorothy Perkins and Burton stores in the Sailmakers shopping centre had signs on the door saying there were just three days to go.
There were also signs saying that all trousers are now £10.
Shoe chain Deichmann is due to move into the unit after the shop, which houses the men's chain on the ground floor and the women's fashion brand on the first floor, closes its doors for the final time.
Repairs and improvements are planned before the German-based footwear chain opens, including replacing escalators with a lift.
You may also want to watch:
Although Burton and Dorothy Perkins are closing their stores, the brands will still be stocked at Debenhams in Tavern Street.
Whittard of Chelsea in Tavern Street also currently has a closing down sale and has advertised its last day of trading as February 7.
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL