Ipswich Nando’s closes after staff member tests positive for Covid
- Credit: Archant
The Nando’s restaurant at Cardinal Park has been closed for a deep-clean after a member of the Ipswich team tested positive for coronavirus.
Signs outside the restaurant state the site is closed temporarily for the health and safety of the staff and their customers.
A Nando’s spokesman said: “We can confirm that one member of our team has tested positive for Covid-19 at our Ipswich Cardinal Park restaurant.
“Upon being notified of the positive test result, Nando’s took all appropriate action including closing the restaurant for cleaning and notifying all restaurant team members.
“Our primary concern is the health and safety of our people and our customers, and as such, we have contacted and isolated all close contacts.
You may also want to watch:
“The restaurant will reopen for Eat In, Delivery and Click & Collect in the coming days”.
The restaurant at the town’s Euro Retail Park remains open and the Cardinal Park branch is expected to reopen in the next few days.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal