Nando’s Ipswich hints at delivery service
- Credit: Archant
Nando’s fans across Ipswich look set for a treat as the peri-peri specialist hints at a new delivery service.
The company shared the news on their Facebook post this morning, adding "Keep your eyes peeled PERi PERi fans".
It remains unknown which of the two branches in the town will offer the service.
Customers can currently click and collect their Portuguese-inspired treats online at both the Euro Park and Cardinal Park outlets.
The company has previously worked with Deliveroo and Just Eat in certain parts of the country, although the Ipswich branches are currently unavailable on their website.
You may also want to watch:
It launched its own delivery service in late 2017 with the plan of rolling it out to restaurants across the country in the future.
Started by Robert Brozin and Fernando Duarte in South Africa, the international restaurant chain focuses on the peri-peri flavours developed by Portuguese explorers in Mozambique.
- 1 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 2 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 5 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 6 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 7 Inside Ipswich's Blitz-themed tearoom
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 Caravans pitch up at Felixstowe park
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car