New arrival at Genesis PR agency
- Credit: Archant
Jacqueline brings news experience to Ipswich company
Ipswich-based PR firm Genesis PR has appointed Jacqueline French as account director.
With more than 15 years’ experience, Jacqueline has worked across both corporate and consumer sectors and has coordinated PR campaigns at regional, national and international levels.
In her previous role as head of communications at London & Partners (formerly Visit London), Jacqueline managed consumer campaigns to international markets, worked with the tourism industry in the run up to the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games and managed corporate PR and crisis communications. With both in-house and agency experience, Jacqueline has worked on a range of high profile brands including British Airways, Zoological Society of London and Visa.
“I am delighted to join Genesis PR and I hope to add my wealth of experience to the strong team here. I have worked on a broad range of sectors and industries which I think will benefit both existing and new clients,” said Jacqueline.
Director Penny Arbuthnot said: “After a successful year for Genesis PR, we are delighted to welcome Jacqueline to the team to support our business growth and continue to deliver successful PR campaigns to our clients.”
- 1 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 2 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 3 New Ipswich council houses and microhomes win awards
- 4 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 5 Ipswich man jailed for three years for attempted robbery
- 6 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 7 Judge reassures town centre is 'open for business' after robbery trial
- 8 Ipswich primary school closed for 'maintenance investigations'
- 9 Major milestone marked as Ipswich Hospital south entrance reopens
- 10 Driver taken to hospital after two vehicle crash near Ipswich train station