New arrival at Genesis PR agency
- Credit: Archant
Jacqueline brings news experience to Ipswich company
Ipswich-based PR firm Genesis PR has appointed Jacqueline French as account director.
With more than 15 years’ experience, Jacqueline has worked across both corporate and consumer sectors and has coordinated PR campaigns at regional, national and international levels.
In her previous role as head of communications at London & Partners (formerly Visit London), Jacqueline managed consumer campaigns to international markets, worked with the tourism industry in the run up to the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic Games and managed corporate PR and crisis communications. With both in-house and agency experience, Jacqueline has worked on a range of high profile brands including British Airways, Zoological Society of London and Visa.
“I am delighted to join Genesis PR and I hope to add my wealth of experience to the strong team here. I have worked on a broad range of sectors and industries which I think will benefit both existing and new clients,” said Jacqueline.
You may also want to watch:
Director Penny Arbuthnot said: “After a successful year for Genesis PR, we are delighted to welcome Jacqueline to the team to support our business growth and continue to deliver successful PR campaigns to our clients.”
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 4 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal