New site for Ipswich Audi close to John Lewis and Waitrose at Futura Park
- Credit: Archant
Work has now started on a new £8million Audi dealership for Ipswich.
The new four-acre development site will see a brand new showroom and service centre for Ipswich Audi and continues the development of Futura Park retail and business park, which is home to Waitrose and John Lewis, to the east side of Ipswich.
Paul Barnard, managing director at Marriott Motor Group, said: “This is an exciting project for us and represents our largest ever property investment in what will be the flagship site for Marriott Motor Group.”
Moving from its current operation in Bath Street, Ipswich Audi will add to the retail destination on the south east side of the town. It is due for completion by the end of 2016.
Andrew Maund, head of Business at Ipswich Audi said: “These are very exciting times for Ipswich Audi and we can now look forward to a facility to reflect both the quality of the brand and of our group. We will be keeping our customers informed with the latest information on the build with regular updates and photos on our website and social media.”
You may also want to watch:
Marriott Motor Group is working with two Ipswich companies, David Clarke Associates and Barnes Construction, on the project.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today