New site for Ipswich Audi close to John Lewis and Waitrose at Futura Park
- Credit: Archant
Work has now started on a new £8million Audi dealership for Ipswich.
The new four-acre development site will see a brand new showroom and service centre for Ipswich Audi and continues the development of Futura Park retail and business park, which is home to Waitrose and John Lewis, to the east side of Ipswich.
Paul Barnard, managing director at Marriott Motor Group, said: “This is an exciting project for us and represents our largest ever property investment in what will be the flagship site for Marriott Motor Group.”
Moving from its current operation in Bath Street, Ipswich Audi will add to the retail destination on the south east side of the town. It is due for completion by the end of 2016.
Andrew Maund, head of Business at Ipswich Audi said: “These are very exciting times for Ipswich Audi and we can now look forward to a facility to reflect both the quality of the brand and of our group. We will be keeping our customers informed with the latest information on the build with regular updates and photos on our website and social media.”
Marriott Motor Group is working with two Ipswich companies, David Clarke Associates and Barnes Construction, on the project.
- 1 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 2 Three youngsters try to kick down Ipswich family's door
- 3 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 4 Ipswich homes left without electricity after power cut
- 5 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 6 European store wants to sell alcohol at old Co-op store in Ipswich
- 7 Festive shoppers brave the cold for Christmas street market in Ipswich
- 8 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 9 Felixstowe Christmas light switch on outshines dreary weather
- 10 'All about communication' - families seek answers after memorials discarded