New home at Baylham Business Centre
- Credit: Penn Commercial
Award-winning marketing agency Trebuchet Creative, has made a move from Neptune Marina in Ipswich to modern offices at Baylham.
The company’s new premises are in an attractive semi rural situation in Baylham Business Centre.
Emma Dinmore, director at Trebuchet Creative, said: “We’re more than pleased with our new offices at Baylham Business Centre.
“As well as the practical advantages, we’ve been blown away by our beautiful views of the countryside. After 15 years on the marina, we felt this new location reflected our ambitions for the future and we’re really looking forward to the next 15 years.”
The property comprises ground floor glazed entrance to reception and ground floor offices. A staircase to the upper floor leads to three further offices with kitchen.
You may also want to watch:
Vanessa Penn of Penn Commercial said: “This is a very attractive and flexible office space with the advantages of ample free parking and modern facilities including high speed broadband.
“Trebuchet is a locally based company, but one that enjoys a national reputation and services clients far and wide,” she added.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Yellow weather warning issued for thunderstorms and flooding for next week
- 4 My frustration at how rude drawings balls up our beaches
- 5 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 6 Covid infections mapped: 20 postcode areas report three or more cases
- 7 Jack Whitehall praises award-winning Suffolk gastropub after visit
- 8 It's coming home! Fans across Suffolk celebrate England's win
- 9 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 10 Cyclist hurt in crash with car