Regional law firm appoints from within
- Credit: Archant
Eight new associates appointed at Ashtons Legal
Ashtons Legal has announced the appointment of eight new associates from within the firm.
The group, who unusually this year all happen to be female, have been appointed as Associates having successfully completed Ashtons’ Associateship Development Programme.
They are Hannah Lindsey Smith from the firm’s Residential Property team, Siobhan McWhinney from Personal Injury, Faye Stolls, Louise Cardwell and Janette Wand from the Lifetime Planning team, Abi Adams from Employment, Rebecca Gatens who works in Agriculture and Estates and Annabel Mayer who is part of the Disputes team.
Ashtons CEO Edward O’Rourke said: “I would like to congratulate all our new Associates on this achievement, which is richly deserved. These appointments demonstrate Ashtons commitment to investing in the professional development of our staff. It is always rewarding to be able to promote talented team members from within the firm. These appointments take the number of associates in the firm to 31 – together with our 35 partners, they are working to meet a wide range of legal needs across the region and beyond.”
You may also want to watch:
Ashtons Legal employs 330 people in East Anglia and is regarded as a ‘regional heavyweight’ by the Legal 500.
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 3 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 6 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 7 ‘Totally unacceptable’ - Cladding fears for Waterfront blocks near Aurora
- 8 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 New rules on dog control and fouling proposed for Ipswich parks