See nursing in action at the Waterfront
- Credit: Archant
Your chance to find out about careers in nursing
It’s National Nurses Week from Monday May 9 - celebrating the caring professions.
University Campus Suffolk are keen for the public to come along and see Nursing in Action at a National Nurses Week awareness day on Monday May 9.
Students and lecturers from the School of Nursing and Midwifery at University Campus Suffolk will be taking over the Foyer of the Main Waterfront Building to celebrate National Nurses Week.
Visitors will be welcome from 10am to 3pm.
Anna Thompson, lecturer in Adult Nursing, said: “Please come along and find out more about your health, find out what nurses really do, how they work with other community agencies or how to become a nurse. There will be the chance to take part in quizzes, play some games and win some prizes. “Drop by and see us and support your local nurses.”
- 1 Plasterer who stalked ex-girlfriend is handed restraining order
- 2 33-year-old found safe after police search
- 3 School's 'greatest ever sporting achievement' could take them to Wembley
- 4 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 5 Six police cars at scene of bungalow fire
- 6 Hank's Deli closes its doors but remembers food bank
- 7 Nursing class looking to reunite after four decades
- 8 Drug addict stole £7,000 from safe at auction house
- 9 Town to gather to remember flood victims 69 years on
- 10 New 'grab and go' vegan café on Ipswich Waterfront set to open in spring