Self-help group to help businesses in internet marketing
- Credit: Archant
Free monthly meetings hosted at Atrium Studio, UCS
If you are new to business, and want to get to grips with the fast-moving and confusing world of internet marketing, there is someone to help.
SIMS - or Suffolk Internet Marketing Services
SIMS is a free to attend, monthly, educational meet-up based on up-skilling local businesses with digital skills.
It meets the last Tuesday of the month, at the Atrium Studio at UCS in Ipswich.
You may also want to watch:
It is run by Sam Parnell of web and digital company Measured Brilliance, with the expert help of Ruth Cheesley of Virya, two of a growing number of businesses working locally in the digtial world.
Sam, who works alongside her younger brother designer Max Shelley at Measured Brilliance, said: “Come along to our club and we can help,
- 1 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 2 Tim Hortons restaurant in Ipswich given green light
- 3 Curve Bar nights out and special events - are you in these photos?
- 4 Lorry 'not seen' by crane operator in container crush, port say
- 5 Police concerned for missing man from Kesgrave
- 6 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 7 Kesgrave shooting trial enters final stages
- 8 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 9 'Hammer seen' in robbery by group of males at Felixstowe Skatepark
- 10 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
“We have some fantastic speakers and members of the club are becoming more knowledgeable.
“The aim for people in business to improve their own digital skills. The more they know, the better placed they are when they are employing other people, for marketing and things like building websites.
“Come along and find out.”
The next meeting on January 27 at 7pm, will look at Vlogging for Business and other topics have been chosen for later months.
February is Understaning Email Marketing, March is What SEO? and April is How To Avoid Website Horror Stories.
Sam added: “This is all very good experience for anyone in business. Every week we have a 10 minute takeaway on an important topic.”
You can find out more here: http://www.meetup.com/suffolk-internet-marketing-seo-sem-specialists/