Ipswich buffet restaurant closes due to Covid-19 restrictions
- Credit: Archant
An Ipswich restaurant claims it has been forced to close due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Spoon World Buffet told its customers that the "limitations of complying with government guidelines on table service" during the Covid-19 pandemic had forced its closure.
In a statement on its Facebook page, it said: "We have not been able to provide the level of dining experience you deserve.
"For that reason, we have decided to temporarily close the restaurant until the government guidelines change to allow us to have a full self-service buffet.
"Our deepest apologies for any inconvenience caused."
You may also want to watch:
The government is hoping to remove all legal limits on social contact on June 21 but has so far not confirmed the details.
Customers have to order, eat and drink while seated under government rules if their hospitality premises serve alcohol.
- 1 WATCH: England fan pulled out of water at Ipswich marina
- 2 Opening date confirmed for new indoor market in Ipswich's former Peacocks
- 3 Man and woman charged in connection with the theft of 85 dogs
- 4 Traffic at standstill on A12 between Ipswich and Colchester
- 5 'Stressed' bride forced to cut guest list just over a week before wedding
- 6 Flooding off the A14 causes emergency road closure in Ipswich
- 7 'Happy-go-lucky' mum died in Ipswich days after news of second lockdown
- 8 Drug courier delivering cocaine in Ipswich is jailed
- 9 £1.4m home with swimming pool and tennis court for sale on edge of Ipswich
- 10 Kesgrave shooting: Teenager 'unintentionally' pulled trigger, defence says