Chef launches new gourmet burger kit delivery business
- Credit: Fan Johnson
Fancy cooking up your own gourmet burger? A new business being launched in Woodbridge will deliver burger kits to your door.
H&C Burgers is being launched this week by Richard Johnson, who runs Peanut Parties together with wife Fan.
The first burger kits will be delivered from Thursday, February 4, helping people to enjoy a restaurant-style burger at home during lockdown.
He said: "It's something quite new - I don't think many people are doing it.
"We decided to call it H&C burgers after our twin daughters, Holly and Charlotte, who are three."
The twins are too young to understand that the business is called after them, but Mr Johnson said they have enjoyed trying some small pieces of burger.
He said the all-in-one "ultimate burger kits" contain all the ingredients needed to prepare a gourmet burger in under 15 minutes, including special seasoning. The ingredients are all locally sourced.
- 1 Heartbreak for owners as puppy Storm loses battle for life
- 2 New 60-acre logistics park set to create 1,500 new jobs
- 3 Mouldy scone leads to bakery firm being fined £9k for hygiene breaches
- 4 Suffolk man distributed indecent images of children on messaging app
- 5 Road changes outlined to make way for hundreds of new homes at resort
- 6 Man dies following collision on A12
- 7 Tributes to Scout leader who was 'life of the party' after death aged 69
- 8 A12 re-opens following serious three-vehicle crash
- 9 Plea to help owners of tiny puppy Storm with £8k vet's bills
- 10 Horse found abandoned in field so over-bred rescuers thought she was a cow
The burgers initially available are quarter pounders, quarter pounders with cheese, breaded halloumi burgers and vegan burgers, as well as various extras including hand-cut chips with Cajun and herb seasoning.
Delivery is free within a 12-mile radius of Woodbridge, including most of Ipswich as well as Felixstowe, Kesgrave and Martlesham.
For more details, visit the website or visit @HCBurgersuk on Facebook.