Three well attended briefings across the region
- Credit: Archant
Record numbers of guests attend Ensors budget breakfast briefings
Ensors Chartered Accountants were thrilled to welcome a record-breaking number of guests at their Budget Breakfast Briefing events this year following the Chancellor’s Budget announcements on March 16.
With three identical events taking place simultaneously across the region on Friday March 18, Wherstead Park in Ipswich hosted the largest of these events with more than 150 guests in attendance.
Following a splendid full English breakfast, guests settled back to listen to Danny Clifford (Personal Tax Partner) and Ann Minson (Corporate Tax Manager) provide a considered yet concise view of the Chancellors’ announcements highlighting the key impacts from both a personal and business perspective.
Fiona Hotston Moore, Partner and host of the event, said “Wherstead Park continues to be a very popular venue for this event and this year was no exception. The feedback we received was great with guests enjoying the food and the humour! Technical subjects can often be made more digestible when presented in a more light-hearted manner.”
Who said accountants don’t have a sense of humour!!
Ensors is a 16 partner firm of Chartered Accountants with five offices throughout East Anglia – Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Huntingdon, Ipswich and Saxmundham.
- 1 Cycle wands being removed from Ipswich roads
- 2 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 3 Things you should know before visiting Spoon World Buffet and Bar
- 4 Gang jailed for 'horrific' torture attack on man in Ipswich home
- 5 Former BBC DJ to go live with new station
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Delays likely on major Ipswich road as 12 days of roadworks planned
- 8 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 9 'Dedicated and devoted' - tributes paid to retired teacher Annick Smith
- 10 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
For 125 years Ensors has consistently helped businesses throughout the East Anglia region meet the challenges that lie ahead of them - offering a wide range of services and a wealth of experience.