TV campaign as mainstream estate agents fight back
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich estate agent Robert Ulph features in a new national television campaign - designed to promote the expertise of `real’ estate agents, those with experience and qualifications.
Robert, managing director of Pennington in Ipswich, said: “It is all about the professionalism of the industry, and our core values of service.”
Propertymark, which helps people buy, sell, rent and let their homes, today launches its first national television advertisement to highlight the importance of using an agent who is ‘Propertymark Protected’.
Members from across the organisation took part in the filming for the new TV advert, including Robert Ulph, from Ipswich.
The advert will appear across a range of popular TV channels.
You may also want to watch:
Propertymark unites the know-how and experience of the five leading membership organisations1 for services in lettings, sales and auctions to create a single voice which promotes professionalism and integrity among those working in the property industry.
Robert Ulph added: “The TV campaign has taken several months to develop and it was really exciting to be involved in the filming of the advert. By displaying the Propertymark logo in our agency window we’re letting consumers know they’re in safe hands and their money is protected. The launch of this television advert will help to raise further awareness of the work Propertymark is doing to support consumers and we hope as a result, people will proactively look for the ‘Propertymark Protected’ logo when choosing an agent in the future.”
- 1 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 2 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 3 First look at plans for new Ipswich BMX track ahead of big build
- 4 WATCH: Former policeman given blue light salute during 24-hour marathon
- 5 Patient in 90s will fight Ipswich Hospital parking fine
- 6 Mapped: Number of places recording Covid cases doubles in last week
- 7 Orwell Bridge: Road block removed as person safely off bridge
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 10 Former Town star's son scores to help Hartlepool secure dramatic return to EFL
David Cox, ARLA Propertymark chief executive, and Mark Hayward, NAEA Propertymark chief executive, said: “At present, consumers don’t know where to go for property advice or can’t be sure if they are dealing with a professional. Propertymark is changing this by acting as a stamp of approval for consumers when they seek property expertise.
“With the help of our members, some of whom participated in the filming of the advert, we’re encouraging consumers to look for the ‘Propertymark Protected’ logo. This means they’re dealing with a professional who has opted for regulation in an unregulated sector and will ensure their money is protected.”