Two more solictors join Ashtons Legal
- Credit: Archant
Ashtons Legal is delighted to announce that they have expanded the firm further with the appointment of two new solicitors in their Ipswich office. Kim King and Bee Belby recently joined Ashtons in their iconic quayside building in Ipswich’s bustling Waterfront area.
Kim has joined the commercial property team after undertaking her training contract and qualifying at an East Anglian firm. Bee joins the Dispute Resolution team following roles with firms in Lincolnshire and London.
Kim deals with a broad range of commercial property matters but will also be working alongside Sarah Duncan who joined the firm in 2015 to head up the Construction department.
Bee has experience of property acquisition and redevelopment having worked in these areas before entering the legal profession. Her movements have given her a wide experience in general dispute resolution work, from phone hacking and privacy claims, to a sound grasp and special interest in agricultural law.
Paul Whittingham, partner and head of business law at Ashtons said:
You may also want to watch:
“Ashtons is going through a period of significant growth and expansion at the moment and Kim and Bee’s appointments are part of the exciting steps we are taking in expanding and developing our regional presence.”
Ashtons Legal employs 330 people across East Anglia in its Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Thetford offices.
- 1 Man in 40s dies following A12 crash
- 2 Shoplifter who stole conditioner and washing up goods caught on CCTV
- 3 Boxing coach punches man in Ipswich pub attack
- 4 Major delays on A14 near Ipswich as broken down crane blocks carriageway
- 5 Off-duty PC caught speeding on A14
- 6 Mum 'shocked' to be given car park fine while breastfeeding child
- 7 HOW THE NIGHT UNFOLDED! Peterborough Panthers v Ipswich Witches
- 8 Couple launch smoked meat business after impressing at family BBQs
- 9 A12 re-opens after man seriously hurt in two-car crash
- 10 'He nearly ruined my club' - Bent on former Ipswich boss Lambert