Two more solictors join Ashtons Legal
- Credit: Archant
Ashtons Legal is delighted to announce that they have expanded the firm further with the appointment of two new solicitors in their Ipswich office. Kim King and Bee Belby recently joined Ashtons in their iconic quayside building in Ipswich’s bustling Waterfront area.
Kim has joined the commercial property team after undertaking her training contract and qualifying at an East Anglian firm. Bee joins the Dispute Resolution team following roles with firms in Lincolnshire and London.
Kim deals with a broad range of commercial property matters but will also be working alongside Sarah Duncan who joined the firm in 2015 to head up the Construction department.
Bee has experience of property acquisition and redevelopment having worked in these areas before entering the legal profession. Her movements have given her a wide experience in general dispute resolution work, from phone hacking and privacy claims, to a sound grasp and special interest in agricultural law.
Paul Whittingham, partner and head of business law at Ashtons said:
“Ashtons is going through a period of significant growth and expansion at the moment and Kim and Bee’s appointments are part of the exciting steps we are taking in expanding and developing our regional presence.”
Ashtons Legal employs 330 people across East Anglia in its Cambridge, Norwich, Ipswich, Bury St Edmunds, Felixstowe and Thetford offices.
- 1 Gucci items hidden in Asda stores across the country
- 2 Apology for Ipswich pub landlords after 'insensitive LGBT+ comments'
- 3 'A lovely green space' - race against time to buy mini-Ipswich woodland
- 4 'My life is hard enough' - Suffolk disabled dad struggles to repair home
- 5 9 Ipswich restaurants we wish had never closed
- 6 ‘I thought I was going to die’ - Woman feels let down after spiking
- 7 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 8 Emergency roadworks on busy Ipswich street to fix leaking water main
- 9 Man acted as lookout while accomplice robbed Ipswich store
- 10 6 ice rinks to visit in Norfolk and Suffolk this Christmas